Friday, February 05, 2010

Fresh cream fruit shortcake 鮮果忌廉蛋糕

My first attempt on sheet cake! Fresh fruits(strawberries, blueberries and pear) shortcake for coworker's farewell party.

Loving the violin chocolate mould ♥

It's light and fruity, kinda feel likes summer! A healthier choice for delirious birthday cake :D






I kinda adjust the measurement as I go this time, but you can use the cotton cake recipe for reference. ENG | CHI

comment | 6 comments:
CAHİDE said...

Ya çok güzel bir pasta olmuş bu!

m3 real said...

Delicious! Looks so glorious. Great recipe for a treat. I would like to make it at Halloween. Thanks!

Tia said...

wow you made the chocolates too? SO cute! Is this like asian sponge cake? I have been looking for a good recipe for this, so I"ll try yours :)

Gala said...

Yum! Looks so creamy and the fruit choice sounds great. The little violin chocolates add a classy touch:)

Yujai said...

Thanks everyone!

Robyn said...

wow you make cakes soooo much better than me... =3=
how do you make it smooth on the sides?!?! mine always comes out lumpy and weird looking... fail~~~
and i was wondering where you got that cuuute chocolate mold~

comment | post | menu