Monday, February 01, 2010

Chocolate walnut baguette 朱古力合桃法國麵包

Finally, I am brave enough to try making baguette again!

One day I was just suddenly wondering what would a chocolate baguette taste like, and the next day I realize it doesn't really taste chocolaty if I don't add chocolate chips!

Even though the baguette didn't turn what I was expecting, it has a nice crisp crust and slightly chewy texture, just not very chocolaty.

I am not going to share the recipe since it isn't perfect. (At least I am going to share the awesome photos XD) Stay tuned for the revised and improved recipe :)

Just before going into the oven




comment | 2 comments:
m3 real said...

Absolutely amazing- a great love of chocolate! Such as a mouth watering recipe. Thanks!

s said...

beautiful blog ..wanna try it all!

comment | post | menu