Tuesday, October 23, 2007

from new toy to oldie photos......super image heavy!

You may notice the recent photo quality has been highly increased. Yup! I finally bought a dslr!

Right now I am just using my old lens 50mm f1.8, still trying to find a good deal for 18-70mm. Hopefully I will able to get it before I go back to Hong Kong :D

From Fujiflim FinePix40i (aka d jai), to Sony V1 (aka v jai), then Nikon F100 (aka 單眼仔) and finally Nikon d40x (don't have a nickname yet!).

I guess the first thing I need to do is either getting a larger harddrive or burn all the old ones to DVDs!

Nikon D40x + 50mm f1.8















nikon F100 + 50mm f1.8



Steveston, Richmond


Steveston, Richmond


Granville Island, Vancouver





Sony V1



Bellagio, Las Vegas


Ghibli Museum, Tokyo


Salt Spring Island, Vancouver


Granville Island, Vancouver


Himejijo, Japan


Osaka, Japan


Kiyomizudera, Kyoto


Heian Shrine, Kyoto


Yasaka shrine, Kyoto



Fujiflim FinPix40i



Temple of Zeus, Athens :: magically retouched by photoshop


London Eye, Lodon


Santorini, Greece


Venice, Italy


Lucerne, Switzerland

comment | 6 comments:
Venus ~ Vi said...

Gorgeous pictures! I want a new camera too! I thought my Canon SD600 was enough...well, maybe for everyday use but not good enough for blogging! Time to bust out my piggy bank ^0^!

Unknown said...

D相靚到好似明信片咁!好pro!好有feel!

Yujai said...

Vi: I guess for us, we need a camera that can take macro photo. Your Canon SD600 is already doing pretty well, don't kill your piggy bank ~>_<~

siukwan: 嘻! 多謝, 不過有排到未到pro級!

siutou_amy said...

I think u posted all ur pics on flickr hahaha

great depth and colors ahda! =D

Yujai said...

That's where the links on this page are XD I've switched my blog photo to flickr now.

Nicky Hsu said...

好漂亮好漂亮!!
很喜歡妳的照片~ 尤其是湖那一章
是怎樣把山拍成黑色,把湖拍的這麼藍的呢?
美的像明信片了!

comment | post | menu