Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to reality and hello to 2010!

Back in the rainy and chill west coast of United States. (I guess you can feel what emotional state I am at right now XD)

Even though I should be used to the difference environment, I still felt like I came back from a different planet. It's slow, calm and quiet here in Seattle. Feel like time freezes too.

Lots of photo from the trip, shot with my new toy D90!
(So new that I don't even know how to use it XD)

Very very very image heavy!

Hong Kong


Sai Kung 西貢















Australia


Fish Market





Bondi Beach






How can I resist to feel with bare feet? XD

"Mike Mike" just walked by XD



Waston Bay

Weird scene! The cloud divided the scene into half!





Circular Quay













comment | 0 comments:

comment | post | menu