Tuesday, May 05, 2009

09.04.11-19 Visiting SoCal

Yujai in SoCal!

Disney downtown





The first picture from our 路人甲(pass-by pedestrian in the background) series


What are you looking at, Nick? XD



Lego store




Disney Concert Hall by Frank Gehry






Food hunting


Pink's hot dog is awesome! We went there twice!

Pink's hot dog
709 N La Brea Ave
LA, CA 90038






Fusion sushi, very nice combination :) it's pricey, but a satisfying meal, personally I think it worth a visit.

242 Cafe Fushion Sushi
242 N Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
(949) 494-2444


Macarons!!!!! OMG! Must try, really good! I had afternoon tea set that day...finally REAL french patisserie....I miss you so much!

Jin Patisserie
1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 399-8801



Hollywood




Legoland












Seaworld



Patting stingray...eee..........滑潺潺



They are so adorable, I want to hug them XD






Blizzard


Fun workplace :D


Getty Center


I love this place!! I will go every weekend if I live in LA







Griffith Observatory


We visited twice and watched two show. Highly recommended the show!


Somg......just like the view from the Peak in Hong Kong ;p





comment | 4 comments:
alice said...

We just did the same trip a few weeks back. Loved SeaWorld and the Legoland structures. Beautiful photos.

Yujai said...

Thank you!
I already miss the food there T_T

Venus ~ Vi said...

I see that you sent to Jin =)

Looks like you had a great time!

Yujai said...

It was awesome! The macarons were so goooooooooooooooooood, i wish there is something like this in Seattle ;p

comment | post | menu