Tuesday, October 30, 2007

happy halloween!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
My video is on YouTube frontpage's featured video!!!



This morning when I checked emails, I got quite a few emails asking about the video that I uploaded more than a year ago. So to satisfy my curiosity, I went to youtube and.....WOW! My video is on YouTube frontpage's featured video with 100K+ views!!!

However, more viewing also means more "sharp & angry" comments. Oh well! This is still a surprisingly happy halloween!

comment | 6 comments:
siutou_amy said...

I also noticed!

Congratulations ahda!!!!!!!!!!

DId u know u were like #1 on like Ireland YouTube count too??

Check ur honors. u r so famous hahahaha

U must get tons of spam in it now xD

Yujai said...

Yeah! I was soooo surprised!

Totally, I already getting lots of spam!

Unknown said...

真係好精彩!!!!!(拍掌!拍掌!拍掌!)好有中國特色添啊~如果我都做到就好喇!

妳用左咩softwares做呢?!是flash嗎?!

Yujai said...

過獎!過獎!

After effects along with photoshop & illustrator! I love adobe!!

Anonymous said...

nice!! Congrats! ^^
I checked out that video before~ it's awesome.

Yujai said...

Thanks verano :)
Thanks for dropping by~~

comment | post | menu